Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall

A BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY!
 A perfect fall is full of bright colors and gusty winds that cause the leaves to dance about the ground. A sharp bite in the air that hints at the cold winter to come. It is the time to snuggle in the warm house with a good book, a cup of tea and a roaring fire that keeps you warm and snug!
 It is a time for the gathering of family to enjoy love and laughter!
 These are a few of my favorite things of fall; knitted sweaters and scarves, the sweet smells of apple fritters and homemade doughnuts, the brilliant colors of the changing leaves, the laughter that fills the house, the cinnamon apple candles that Mom lights throughout our home, the gathering together of friends for a time of Thanksgiving, the blazing fires that Dad and the boys make everyday, and the times that Mom reads to all of us out of the Little House books.
 There are so many wonderful things that I love about fall that I could never list them all! What a glorious world the Lord hath made!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your parents have given you marvelous memories!

    I think I'm missing a bit of that fall color here in San Diego. But I wouldn't trade it. I dislike winter very much.

    Welcome to the blogging world Naomi. You are a beautiful girl who shows great, Godly promise for your future! Praying for you.

    betheelou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Fall is the perfect time for the Little House books... the kids think I'm crazy... or too old fashioned.... I read them every year. I think I would add something to your list though... cinnamon bread pudding... oh, wait, that goes perfect with EVERY season. :)
    Praying my kids can do as you are... able to look back with fond memories of home. You're a sweet young lady and I think you chose a fitting title for your blog.... you do have a vivid way with putting your words on paper... or, whatever you call this. LOL Hugs, Mrs. Potvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall has always been my favorite season!

    I'll also agree with Mrs. Potvin, in that you are a very talented writer! You paint a beautiful picture of your home during this autumn season.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Readers,
I love hearing your thoughts on my posts so please leave a comment! If you are an anonymous commenter please leave your name so that I can enjoy it even more!
Thank you!